CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1.

As I type this, you’re probably in your slumber, trying to kick the headache away. Perhaps if I was there beside you, I would be holding your hand, making sure you’re okay, and use my remaining fingers to speak the thoughts that are flowing, flowing so vigorously that my heart feels like screaming a little of what’s inside so it can make room for air and remain speaking.

My heart is overwhelming with emotions all mixed up but I want you to know that I won’t be sad for us. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and woke up still with another because my heart feels happy with the thought of last night’s conversation. I want you to know that I will never get tired of listening to you and sharing my thoughts with you, the person who never fails to make my heart stop in anticipation with his witty humor and funny antics.

Maybe, now is also the time to let you know more about what you make me feel…

For so long I have been guarding my heart not only from pain but also from happiness. I would keep myself distant from extremely feeling happy because a part of me used to think that some good things never really last. I used to be afraid of what could happen that’s why before it could even hurt me, I’d choose to just shrug it off as if I didn’t really care.

But even if I had no intentions at first to feel what I am feeling right now, I guess it made sure to find its way to my heart. The last time I cried, I remember it was too painful to bear and I thought tears would be the best way to make myself feel better. But right now, even I, was surprised to hear my heart crying because it feels something different. And it’s definitely not pain.

A lot may have come too soon for us but no matter how different this is for me and you, there’s really something in you that makes me feel like everything’s right, that everything’s okay. Now I realize that it’s really not in how long you spent time with the person nor how long you knew him. It’s in how you truly get to know him and how you feel when you’re with him. Yes, ours is unique, isn’t it? =) That’s why I want you to know that I value this relationship too and that we can make this work.

Now, I am ready to feel and make my love be felt again because I know that what we feel will never pass. ;)

I am listening to this song and I can feel like my heart is full of hope and love.

Iniwan ka na ng eroplano, okay lang baby, wag kang magbago
Dito ka lang, humimbing, sa aking piling antukin…

Sasalubungin natin ang kinabukasan, nang walang takot at walang pangamba/at yayakapin pa
Tadhana’y merong tip na makapangyarihan, kung ayaw may dahilan, kung gusto palaging merong paraan… Gumawa nalang tayo ng paraan.

Now I can relate to love songs again and really feel each word as if it was my own. You make me hum a note so endlessly, that I would only realize it has been a while when another person would go and stop me. You make me smile even without you and I noticing it and you make me laugh my heart out unconsciously.

How much more if you’re already right here beside me? I can only imagine how blissful that would feel.

I guess all I want to say is that...

I’m really happy that you came into my life. So, thank you. :)

AND of course. To the Greatest Planner up above, I thank you more. :)

3 casted dust!:

Ruth said...

A few comments:

1. OMG Jamie Tan! Super perfect yung lyrics ng song ni Rico Blanco. Very nice!

2. Awwwww. (Melt!)

3. So this is the significance of July 1. I'm kilig. Haha, akala mo involved eh. Pero seriously, kilig hits to.

4. Uuuuy!

5. I miss you Jam. See you soon!

faith said...

HAHAHA! Thanks Ruth Sy! :) You know i super kaduper miss you too. :) Thanks for listening to my kwentos. Of course, hindi na yata tayo matatapos kakareklamo about TG and the much depreciated... you know who. :p Haay salbahe for life. Magbago na tayo! HAHA!

See you soon! :D

Unknown said...

AY GRABEHAN LANG! <3