CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boracay Bliss

April 24-26, 2009


Thank God it didn't at all rain in Boracay during these dates! As in I was really kind of anxious that it might because it was consecutively raining hard in Manila from Sunday to Thursday before the 24th! And Dad said he heard from the radio a while ago that it's raining (really terrible) there for two days now. We're so lucky!


I truly had a blast in this heavenly paradise. It seems hard to describe how much relaxation and fun this place has brought upon me.


Jem and I had the same flight. We were at the airport early because my parents' flight was a little earlier than ours. We ate breakfast at Delifrance and guess who were beside our table, Elizabeth Ramsey and Pilita Corales. Legend. Haha! :))


During the boat ride from Caticlan airport to Boracay. :) How'd you find my sunnies? Borrowed it from mom. It's Rayban from the 80's. I wasn't even born when my mom first wore it! Me thinks it's pretty cool. ;)


How about these pairs? Haha we really bought it together huh. For cheap sunglasses, I'd say head to F&H, I at least find fashionable pieces there. My friend Ruth (who happens to be my sister's colleague) said we're like twins in this picture.

Sharing even more pictures of us.

Here comes the sun...

I was just waiting for the splash hihi!

Because my sister wanted to experience the same thing too... :))

Jem playing with the sand :)

This one's really stolen. Promise! ;)

This one's not. Hehe!

Weee! Nice picture


Feeling sexy and silky, thanks to V&M *wink wink*


Just basking in the sun...

With mom and dadToo giddy finding my feet

Sand and beer go well together

This is The Great Jump. ;)

Sunkissed skin already. But now, it's... Let's just say it's too far from my original tone already. But hey, I think I'm enjoying it hehe.

The breathtaking sunset. :)

Rainbow... Even if the rain didn't make it just yet. :)

With mom. Thanks, mom!

Loving the wind...
And there came the night life. Of course, we wouldn't miss this. I have a funny story about a supposed encounter with a Bora crushie. I could have a talk with him. Hmm, I think the possibility of him seeing this post is really miniscule so, I don't really mind documenting this. Besides, it would be funNY (more than fun even) to re-read this post again after some time.


In the picture above, we were with Ashley, the Aussie that we met while we were chilling at Don Vito, listening at some live band. She was really fun that night to be dancing with her other friends. And they were getting some people from the crowd to dance with them too. Being at the very very front, (again prone to being dragged to the stage), of course, I was swayed to dance as well! I was near giving in when my sister's boyfie (being the dancer that he is, at least I would have felt assured that I won't be all alone in this. Haha!) left me. So, in my mind, I said, later I will. Because I really really wanna dance!! Next, my crushie who was just beside me was called too, and he danced right away! If only I knew he'd agree just like that! My, I wouldn't hesitate! Hahaha! We could have been the only Pinoys there! ('coz the rest were Australians, Canadians and Koreans) HAHA!

He's right there, in white! (at the back of Jujus)


So enough for the regretful vibes, we danced it all off at the Juice bar and Siam Thai.


Saw people from my highschool and college too.

I really enjoy watching fire dancers. I think they really are skilled and amazing! We were given the chance to learn some of the steps (project brought by C2). At first, I thought we were to use fire, oh my, if that’s the case I sure could have seriously burnt myself. It was so hard to do!


It’s fascinating how they can build sand castles! With sand as fine as polvoron?? My God, I can’t even build a small house. Haha!


Look at what our tough men made out of the Bora sand...
Is it cute or scary? You be the judge. For me it's both. :)

At least this one's meaningful. :) Dad may not be that skilled to build a hill, but at least he still has a grateful heart for what he has. Hihi. Love you daddy yo!


Red Bean’s Halowich is love! Jem and I shared in this cappuccino ice while my sister and her boyfie, Brian tried their pies. =)

Sorry for the half-eaten iced cream, just couldn't help myself when I saw it. Forgot to take a picture first. Hihi!


When going places, I always see to it to bring home cute accessories specially made by the locals. And look at what I've got. Haha! I just can't seem to stop myself from buying more and more bangles and earrings and pendants (teehee, I'm getting fond of them recently, and after this particular pendant, (GOSH, the story behind this special one!) I'll make sure to get some in every special place I'll find myself in!). At least these are really cute!


I also bought pasalubongs for my V&M dearies, family and friends. :)

Hayayay, my stay is truly insufficient, but what can we do, we need to go home.


Bye for now. I hope you remain as you are. :) I'll see you again, pinky promise!


Thank you Ate Magy (Kuya's fiancee) for your gift to me and Jem! We love you muchyy. :)
Next stop? Hmm.

0 casted dust!: