CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Facebook Craze

Finally I gave in. Haha! I have yet to explore this social networking site. So, please do welcome me, friends, alright? :))

4 casted dust!:

Ruth said...

add me jam! :) welcome to the wonderful world of facebook. add mo na rin si .... haha. yeeee!

anu baaaaa miss na kita jam! :)

faith said...

Ha! How do I find you? See, I'm no good at this. :)) miss na din kita noh! magkita kita nga tayo nila ysel at yet.

sige naku iaadd ko siya. :))

Kath said...

JAM!!! ADD ME!!! Makigulo ka samin nila Yet sa FB. Hahahaha! Once you get the hang of it, get addicted na. We need to keep in touch y'know? Miss you :)

faith said...

KAAAATH! Thanks for adding me up even before i get to see you! Miss you too dear! :)