CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Love Leads Us Where Again?

It's actually a bit frustrating to not see my friends for this long. It's very hard to mend our schedules right now, unlike before. So, since Loyce and I have been meaning to see each other for quite a while now, we decided to see each other last night to talk about a few things that tore his good heart (YET AGAIN). When will you ever learn? Haha! But what can I say, this boy loves to love a lot and give his whole heart when he falls in the pit of love. How i wish all guys are like you! (Uyy, laki ulo! Wag ka masyado matuwa, pampalubag loob lang 'to. :D ) My God, buy me a DSLR, Loyce, I'll be your girlfriend for a month. Hahaha! You deserve someone better, dear! That's what I know for sure. Wink wink!


I sure enjoyed the night, love. In fairness, after so many years, ngayon nalang ako ulit nagkaroon ng hang over. And to think, I do not even have any dilemma to forget about. How dare you make me believe we'd only have coffee?! You got me there ha! Of course you know I wouldn't let you down. My gosh, this is how I care for you. So if ever your heart aches again, (which I certainly am not wishing to happen), you know the number to call ;) I hope you feel better now.

See you soon. Let us Palawan with the gang! ;)

0 casted dust!: