CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun Time From Sun Rise to Sun Down

Happy Easter everyone!


Yesterday’s super fun for me and my two sibs. After our church service, we headed to Trinoma to get ourselves some R&R! And of course, bonding time! (As if this doesn’t happen every night?!) Oh well, we love to bond, even if it means hurting our ego and getting pissed off at each other from time to time! Haha! We actually got into petty fights the night before and the morning after that, but well, let’s not get into that because that’s gonna be helluva different story already that would need a new entry altogether. Hmm, guess that’s just how we are! :)) I love these pretty girls so much!

Thanks to Ate Jus for the scrumptious lunch treat at TGIF. I was so so so full that I didn’t get to finish what I ordered. That meal was seriously hefty! Here’s what I ordered, I think this is Dragon Fire Chicken? Forgot. PIIIG OUT!


And this is what Jujus ordered…


While we were waiting for Jem’s dish, we took some pictures of ourselves with our oh-so-generous meals. Foolish? Yeah, we know. But what’s the point of acting so grown up when you REALLY are indeed growing up? (In terms of number, that is.) Wouldn’t that be so redundant? Living up to our real age is never our mantra. LOL! Kidding aside, it’s actually so much fun to goof around sometimes especially when you are with the people you love. No pretensions at all! ;)





So, Jem’s has finally arrived…


And it’s her time to shine. :D


As you can see from our body built, Jem and I are the ones leading the game here. Look! That’s us showing off our backs, you know, front tummy angles can sometimes be very distracting! So bare with our “sexy” backs for now. (But to be quite frank, I don't think it is not I who needs a little concealing, but for family ties sake, let’s just keep it at that. Hehehe! )


And this is Jujus in navy blue. If you want, I can show you a picture of her in a modern pharaoh swim wear that earned her an award for being a woman who could possibly be joining a Superbod contest last year. That is if she would agree for me to actually post that picture in here. ;) But hey, to be fair with her, that was really cool huh. Sexy indeed. The modelling agencies missed that! And now they're missing a whole lot. Hehehe :D


The point of all this is to say that… It was very surprising that she was the one who actually finished her plate! I sure did underestimate this chic! Just so you know, she rarely eats thrice a day and when she eats, she can’t even finish a cupful of rice! So, yesterday was amazing! But here’s the catch. If you are familiar with the fable entitled “The Hare and the Tortoise”, you’d know what exactly happened. Thanks to Jem, you captured it so right, dear! Admittedly, I eat at a fast pace. Sabi nga ni Ate Jus, para daw akong lalake kumain. And a friend used to always tell me, "You eat like a construction worker!" (Me: Wow! Thanks.) But I never really notice that. But a part of me accepts that fact already since every time I eat with her and her boyfie, I finish my food at just about the same time that her boyfie finishes his. :D Oh well…

To recognize her eating prowess, let’s allocate some space for her here too. Hehe! Winner!


After that, we headed to Dashing Diva to give our soles some extra loving. (After all the processions that they’ve been through the past week?? Not that I am complaining at all! :D )



Weee happy times! Happy feeeet! Yay to us, little friends! :D

Beauty Bar is just so tempting, I could have bought another tube of lipstick but I tried my best to help myself because I just bought one last week!

BUT the fun time didn’t end there because never can I help myself when it turns to two great swimy swimy swim suit choices available for me and two sibs that would say, “Go buy both na!” Thinking about it, it’s better to think of them as investments because you’ll never know when you’ll be able to see such great designs and cuts again! Better to have them now than worry later. Right? Right! Yaaaay! My swimwear collection is ever growing. :D Happiness!

If I become excited to take pictures of them, I’ll post them here. But I think it wouldn’t give the babies the justice that they deserve. So, I’d say wait ‘til I wear them wahahaha! :D

Plus! I was able to buy a dress, which style I’ve been desperately finding for the longest time! :D Yipee!

Oh, before I forget, Happy Birthday again to Tita Trelli’s cool Nanay! ;) We enjoyed the partaay! Got home at 10.30 but it was so much fun than tiring!

Summer is lalalalove! I also discovered a funny TV show, The: Dish, which is aired on ETC. :) It gives Hollywood Entertainment a fresh twist. ;) You might wanna watch it, I think it's around 7pm Monday? Not sure. HAHAHA! :))

3 casted dust!:

Ruth said...

love the pics jam! ang seksi (hindi talaga sexy eh, kelangan SEKSI)

try ko nga mag dashing diva. i go to nail loft eh. ok ba mani-pedi don? :)

miss you jam!

faith said...

ruuuth! thanks hahaha loka ka talaga! lalo tuloy kita namimiss! :D

yup, try mo, may kasama pang basic foot spa and massage. ;)

TEO-ASR said...

hy im teo from romania i like your blogg also i like the pictures with your meal mmmmmmm